Thursday 8 January 2009

Walnuts and The Kelly Gang

Fellow blogger, Kel, came for a visit to do a swap. Basil (it was desperate for a good haircut) for walnuts. Well, all I can say, I got the better deal. Not only did I get a gigantic bag of walnuts plus a special bottle of Verjus, I also got to meet Kel and her lovely children.I had a great time and it was wonderful to put a face to a blog name. I could go on and on, but that's enough for now. Thanks for coming over, Kel! Say Hi to your girls and please tell them I'm sorry I teased them a bit (lot).

2 comments:

Kelly said...

LOl. im so glad you feel that you got the better deal, coz i know i really did! What loot; eggs, basil, sage plants, red currants and offerings of tree net...well... thank you. It was fun and thanks for having us! My turn next.

Minni Mum said...

Well, that's it then. Clearly I am going to have to move south, 'cause I'm missing out on all the fun (and edibles) up here ;-)