Thursday 5 June 2008

Today's view

Winter started on Sunday, 1 June. This is today's view from the balcony. It's been a foggy, drizzly, cold, miserable day out there. The rain gauge recorded 2mm of rain + 1 snail this morning.
The slugs and snails are out in force. They munch on anything and everything.
It is a lovely day to stay inside and get some work done. The housework beckons, too. Oh, and I think there are about 3 baskets full of clothes waiting to be ironed. Maybe I'll just stay in the office? :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

It was much the same at my place,but with a mighty 1mm rain and no snail, just a build-up of slime. I must wash the rain gauge out! At the beach, however,it was fine and clear with some dark clouds to the north. It hardly ever rains at the beach - I can't remember the last time I couldn't go for a walk on Thursday because of too much rain!