Thursday 2 April 2009

Pasta Indulgence!

Reading blogs can be detrimental to your health. So be warned!

When I saw Kel's post about her nutty dinner, I just HAD to give this recipe a go.

To the left you can see the pasta train.

The ingredients, for two greedy .. uh.. hungry people.


Instead of handfuls of parsley, I used a mixture of chives, basil and parsley. Oh, and I used a bit more garlic. :)

VoilĂ ! Pappardelle alla Pangrattato e Noci.
We were too full to even contemplate dessert. Good thing we didn't bother about the salad either. A nice glass of red (for Veggie Gnome) and white wine (for Berry Gnome) went very well with this dish.

2 comments:

Pip said...

Ok, maybe I had better try this on Sunday, I usually have bits of stale bread floating around, so I'm part way there already.
Pip

Kelly said...

lol. i love pasta for this reason...tooo much household fun! we had the AGAIN last night 9 just regular pasta this time) it was still very goooood and i agree and i upped the garlic to 5 as well!!!