Sunday 8 November 2009

Surely not!!

Just when we thought the coming week was going to be bad, the forecast changed to the worse:

Monday        Dry. Sunny.   Min 24    Max 37
Tuesday Dry. Sunny. Min 24 Max 37
Wednesday Dry. Sunny. Min 25 Max 39
Thursday Dry. Sunny. Min 25 Max 39
Friday Dry. Sunny. Min 20 Max 36
Saturday Dry. Sunny. Min 16 Max 34
Sunday Dry. Sunny. Min 18 Max 29
Hey, it's spring!! This is something we may experience in February. But not now.

None of the seedlings are planted. They are in pots in the shade. Let's hope we will get some cooler weather again soon, so that I can finally plant out all my veggies. :)

6 comments:

Minni Mum said...

Yuck, yuck, yuck! We had 39'C one day last week, followed by 20'C with a cold breeze the next - what the? Give us some Spring, please!

Kelly said...

ouch, hadnt looked at the update yet. tHATS OFF!

My Veggie Garden said...

Holy macaroni, I thought I had it bad. Gees I hope you come out the other side in one piece.
That's despicable.

Anonymous said...

Yikes....that's hot.

belinda said...

Lets just say after next Sunday we are going to be on fire patrol again. The temps down here although not as nasty as yours will be enough to undo all that good work done by the rain a few weeks ago.

I hope you find ways to stay comfortable.

Kind Regards
Belinda

Mickle in NZ said...

Oh dear. Over the ditch here in Wellington this afternoon it is 10C and I've got a heater on.

Hope your seedlings come through this okay and the temp settles down, down, down.