Sunday 8 March 2009

I won an award!

Gosh, this was way past in January!
I am still gob smacked that Kel found my blog worthy of an award.

Thank you again, I feel very honoured. :)

I herewith wish to pass this award to the following:

Cosmic Garden for posting a moon planting guide, great recipes, pictures of her garden and other shenanigans.

Towards Sustainability for a very informative and enlightening blog.

The Greening of Gavin for sharing his thoughts about the climate, the world, his vegetable garden and his chooks.

My Veggie Garden for a peek into his veggie garden and his lovely piggy.

Rest is not idleness for a wide range of interesting posts, including one about making roti.

There are so many interesting blogs out there, but only that many that I can list here.

To accept this award, you are agreeing to:
1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate 10 blogs that you follow
4. Add links to those blogs
5. Leave a message to those nominees on their blog

So, if you DO accept awards, it is yours! :)

No comments: